Friday, September 14, 2012

Do-it-yourself Surgery with MUTANT [DTM Video 001]


Welcome to a new feature in which I'll try to highlight some of the most strange, absurd, disgusting, outrageous, and downright entertaining moments from various corners of cinema. Only a few words to read here, folks, and you then you can kick back and watch the rest.

First up, from the low-budget 1982 Alien rip-off Mutant: some improvised surgery in which our hero, Mike the space pilot, pulls a tumor out of a man dying from cancer WITH HIS HANDS. Was there not a scalpel around? A knife? A pair of scissors? This clip takes the prize for most matter-of-fact line delivered while your hands are inside another human being's torso. "Oh man, I can feel it."



All the video editing I know I learned on the streets, so stick with me as I work on getting better. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment