Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[Transmission Shall Resume Shortly]


Hello out there. My stats tell me traffic from Russia has surged, so Как поживаешь?

Dollar Theater Massacre has dropped off the radar in the past few weeks, for a number of reasons.  First, there was the Death Cough that knocked me out for longer than I would have liked. Next, science (my real-life occupation) has been rather demanding of late, and I'm powerless before its call. Finally, a couple articles I wrote were inexplicably lost in the ether, and it's been tough to get up the motivation to write them again.

The universe seems to be conspiring against me, but as always, I'll continue to thrash against its will. Despite these setbacks, I'll be back soon to deliver some new stuff to the trickle of viewers that flow through here from time to time. I had a chance to see some great stuff at Nevermore 2012, and am eager to get my thoughts into writing. February was sort of a lull for good dollar theater viewing, but things have really picked up in March, so I'll be subjecting myself to some serious dollar theater masochism later throughout the month.

If you're reading, say hi and let me know if you've seen anything good lately. Otherwise, happy viewing, fellow cinephiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment